I knew Robert Frank from his books  " became a hero to me "  that was over
25 years ago ,  after seeing  his photographs made me want to pick up a
leica M and turn down doing my BA in  photography .
Was to meet him on the street year's ago , He's liked my photographs and
put me and them in one of his film .   we became friends even made a super
8 film with him on super 8  40th brithday

It " s the spirit his art is made in that stands up & the craftmanship in
his vintage prints & Film works .

five minutes  with Mr Frank is better than any art school because you learn
the hard way & a  task master from the school of hard knocks .

There say it;s a dangerous thing to meet a hero of kind 's

In my case it was a friendship , with hard knocks from that Art world the
kind that want's to poke out your eyes .

Christopher ,