Hello!

The films by Lillian Schwartz have very nice electronic music soundtracks:
http://lillian.com/films/

Bruce Conner's Crossroads, with music by Terry Riley and Patrick Gleeson

Not sure if sound experiments like Lis Rhodes or Robert Russett count...

Elena Duque Viña
Telf: (+34) 605431072
http://cargocollective.com/elenaduque <elenadu...@gmail.com>