Thank y'all for these responses!

Seth, that is a great resource to know about, thanks for sending the link!

Chris, I'm very curious about this idea that 7363 is "process to
completion"! Are you saying that when it is "done" it's done and any extra
time in the developer will not affect density? Just curious because I've
heard of that for Fix but never for developer. The Kodak tech sheet, in
regard to developer time, says "*develope to recommended control gamma*"
which is defined as 2.90 to 3.20.

Jason, my next tests are going to be at ASA 25... we'll see what happens : )

Thanks again!
Cin cin,
cb