On  6 Aug, Bruce Oblander wrote:
> Got it...but one (well maybe two) more question:
>
> I send "x-audiocast-streamurl: myurl" to FreeAmp *once* when it connects to my
>server.
>
> I'm then sending "x-audiocast-streamtitle: trackTitle" to FreeAmp as the titles
> change.
>
> is this correct or did I mis-read the code?

No, the url and title are each sent when a new stream starts, and in
the case of Obsequeuim every 10 seconds as well. However, the code may
be confusing, since it uses two seperate packets and not one large
packet to the send the url and title.

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert