On 12 Aug, Bruce Oblander wrote:
> Nope...this is for a "Shoutcast" type stream. I've gone so far as to capture the
>network packets
> passed to FreeAmp and it looks like the "x-audiocast...." commands are OK (and the
>packets
> really are sent to FreeAmp) so me thinks you are correct but that leaves me at a
>loss. Is the
> UDP port used for FreeAmp title streaming something different from java's "Datagram"
>socket?
> This is pretty hard to screw up but I never cease to amaze myself.

Thanks for refreshing my memory of your project.

FreeAmp will open the server port and then send the stream server a
x-audiocast-udpport: header as part of the stream request. The title
stream information should be sent to that port. Are you doing that?

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert