On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 12:08:47PM -0700, Mark B. Elrod wrote:
> what about win32? I don't want people to have to go out and find libs.
>
> elrod

If someone wants to compile and package the id3lib win32 libs in a manner that
will be most useful for windows users, I will gladly make them available for
download at the id3lib site.  There are win32 projects in the source code
distribution (in the prj, libprj, id3com directories) that compile using MS
Visual C++ 6.0.  However, I only have intermittent access to a windows machine,
and I don't know the best way to package the compiled products for
distribution, or even if the projects are set up in such a way to produce what
is needed.  Any help with the windows side of this is greatly appreciated.

-Scott