Its missing skybox.material in CVS I think, can you commit it please?
Well, you were faster :-)
Im always afraid of commiting something because I sometimes do changes to files and didnt commit them, just testing, and Im afraid of commiting some borked files, for example when I commit that it also commited config.mak no idea why.

Anyway something is broken in the skybox because it didnt show right, did you change something in the freebooters.zip file ?

Im looking at that now.. more later..

Also I realize that Ogre mesh file format have changed as Azatoth 1.0 (Ogre CVS) is complaining about it.. dont know if its right to change the mesh files to the new version and commit them, because maybe it didnt work properly with 0.15 version..