I just commited some functions that return that current in-game time:
They would be a nice addition to the hud.

Well, Ive been this morning testing the hud, and It works fine when working with static content, If I try to change the content, as read in the forums, the content is blank, and by the read of this post, that is not going to change, until 1.0, because they are putting on the new Gui System (CrazysEddieGui).
(http://www.ogre3d.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2029)

I browse in CEGui website for any tutorial or so, but didnt found nothing, so at this moment I am a bit stuck, also I try to load the vera.ttf into Ogre and it crash, so Im making this tests with Ogre Font..

I done a small scroll show in the right side I try to make something better