kabutor wrote:
> Im always afraid of commiting something because I sometimes do changes
> to files and didnt commit them, just testing, and Im afraid of commiting
> some borked files, for example when I commit that it also commited
> config.mak no idea why.

You can commit selectively by using
cvs ci foo bar
This has the disadvantage that you might forget a few files (e.g. like I
forgot to commit the material in my last commit), but it's doable.

Once gna.org has savannah we should switch, though. Changesets are the
way to go.

> Also I realize that Ogre mesh file format have changed as Azatoth 1.0
> (Ogre CVS) is complaining about it.. dont know if its right to change
> the mesh files to the new version and commit them, because maybe it
> didnt work properly with 0.15 version..

Let's stick with 0.15 for now, Azaroth CVS is a running target, we should
switch that once with the next Ogre release.

Cheers,
        Moritz