Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 11:01 AM +0200 1999/10/11, Andre Oppermann wrote:
>
> > majordomo is crap it seems, the freebsd mailing lists should switch
> > over to ezmlm-idx/qmail... *THAT* works 100% reliable.
>
>         I think we can separate MLA issues from MTA issues.  Myself, I've
> had no problems with Majordomo on the various lists I manage, but I
> confess that on the larger mailing lists I prefer to use tools more
> suited for the jobs (such as Listserv).  MLA issues I would be
> willing to discuss relatively dispassionately.

Well, ezmlm works only with qmail because of it's superior VERP
bounce system... otherwise I don't care as long as it is not sendmail.

>         However, if you're going to get into MTA religious discussions, I
> would suggest that people take a long hard look at Postfix instead.

And at qmail. But yes, that doesn't belong here.

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    [EMAIL PROTECTED]