On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, FreeBSD wrote:

> list if you insist on attacking me there. Maybe Karl was right, some people
> in the FreeBSD organization really do think they are above the rest of us. I
> however do not share that belief. So, are you done?

If you had half of the etiquette and knowledge on e-mail you previously
have stated you have, you'd realize that phk doesn't (nor does anyone
with a @FreeBSD.org) speak for the FreeBSD organization.

Please crawl back into the hole you came out of.

--
- bill fumerola - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -