> Since when does an E-mail address require a "realname"? Only a imbecile
> (IMHO) would use their real name on an e-mail that goes out to a public
> list. I don't want people to know my real name or SSN or any other personal
> info for that matter, NOR is it required, as far as I know. If it were to
> become required, I'd prefer to "unsubscribe" than to give that info out, as
> would any other intelligent person. I suggest you check your e-mail security
> information again before babbling nonsense. My e-mail addy is a REAL addy
> not one that goes through an anonymous re-mailer and I use it so IF I start
> getting Spam I can easily rmuser it and create another to resubscribe. Do
> you also use you real full name on IRC? To quote "Mr. T": "I pity da f00!"

I think he was talking about the text that accompanies your e-mail address.
E.g. Bill Gates <billy@micro$.com> and Bill Gates <william@micro$.com>
is the same user for human processing, but 2 completely different people
when it comes to spam.

Sometimes I long for the days when people on The Internet were just a few and
netiquette ruled the day.