According to Bruce Evans:
> ntp should use the POSIX feature test macros for these functions.
> Unfortunately, it uses autoconfig, and we turn this into hard coded
> configuration by committing the generated config.h file as a source
> file.

Wouldn't work. Autoconf finds the sched_* functions regardless of their
presence in the kernel config. file. Autoconf is a compile-time utility
whereas we'd need something more sophisticated to get this right.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #77: Thu Dec 30 12:49:51 CET 1999