In message <19990228131503.a1...@relay.nuxi.com> "David O'Brien" writes:
: ALSO, don't forget that just getting a FreeBSD'ized EGCS is just the
: first step.  We will have to test ``build world'' many times and I'm sure
: we will have to change base code to compile as we like with EGCS.  The
: more people that are allowed to get involved with this the faster things
: will go.

I really want to be involved in this.  I'm quite keen on having a
newer, cross-compile friendlier compiler in the tree.

Point me at something, and I'll test it.

BTW, do we need to update binutils?  Or are they new enough?  I know
that my needs for binutils are covered by the missing bits in the
current version we have in the tree.

Warner