Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> I've just built the world and kernel from egcs-2.91.62 and it
> seems to work pretty well.  I haven't really stress the system
> all that much yet, but it hasn't misbehaved in any way yet.
>
> - Jrodan

Since 4.0 was only recently branched, now seems like a good time
to start using egcs as the system compiler, even if things are a bit
bumpy for a while. Many people who started using -current during the
2.X vs 3.0 time can use 3.X-stable without losing much, if anything.

--
John Birrell - j...@cimlogic.com.au; j...@freebsd.org
http://www.cimlogic.com.au/