In message <199904131256.iaa08...@kot.ne.mediaone.net>, Mikhail Teterin writes:

>Why don't we admit this possibility exists (as well as many others,
>perhaps) for a local user to cause a DoS and may be someday someone
>will address it?

Because we have (counts for a moment, but as he flips to the third
page of notes sighs deeply and gives up) more than plenty of things
we need to do before that becomes the top priority problem...

p...@freebsd.org               "Real hackers run -current on their laptop."
FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!