On Sat, 15 May 1999, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:

> Tomoaki NISHIYAMA wrote:
> >
> > From: NAKAGAWA Yoshihisa <y-nak...@nwsl.mesh.ad.jp>
> > y-nakaga> > You bought a computer with the super-ultra-new Microsoft (tm)
> > y-nakaga> > Microsoft Bus (tm), for which you bought the latest and greatest
> > y-nakaga> > device X.
> > y-nakaga>
> > y-nakaga> It is extremely vulgar joke. I doubt your character.
> >
> > No, I don't think this is a joke, but a serious situation.
> > We should stick on technical problem if we continue to discuss.
>
> I replied to this in private, but, for the record, it was not a
> joke.

I understand it wasn't a joke, but it *was* funny, and he wasn't abusing
things.  I don't think it's too fair to jump on him over it (you didn't,
Daniel).  A little humor is allowed, as long as things are kept in
proportion, right?

Enough.

chu...@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).