> I replied to this in private, but, for the record, it was not a
> joke.

Ok, I see your say. I feel inadequate metaphor and provocation
form, so that message seemed vulgar joke.

New-bus's goal is meaningful, but not only that one. Also
newconfig is same. Difference between these is realization way.

But I don't reply that message, I must become to cool. Probably
other member of newconfig will reply. I keep quiet in a while.

#I'm busy recently, and shocked by suddenly new-bus merge
#happening (I think, its process is not fair). I was lost my head.
#Also, one of stress cause is language barrier. English is hard
#for me. It is my weak point.

--
NAKAGAWA, Yoshihisa
        y-nak...@nwsl.mesh.ad.jp