I haven't looked into it too deeply yet because of other source tree
problems, but if you used to get your crypto ,v files from internat,
you will suffer some funny problems unless you nuke the old checked-out
files.

My apologies if this is old news, but I see nothing in UPDATING.

The problem occurs when you cvsup the new crypto-in-src-all sources
and replace RCS files with different contents and the same version
number.  cvs update/checkout compares the repo version number against
the checked out version number and considers the file an ``M''
(modified source).  The file isn't updated and your world gets
corrupted.

This is probably a candidate for UPDATING.
--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>