On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Stephen McKay wrote:

> place.  I suspect an interaction between the ATA driver and VIA chipsets,
> because other than the network, that's all that is operating when I see
> the underruns.  And my Celeron with a ZX chipset is immune.

I've noticed this on a VIA chipset machine. It also has ATA drives.
It's running 5.0-current from 7/10. I have an HX chipset machine
running -current from 7/10, same card, ATA drives, no error. A BX
chipset machine running -current cooked today, same card, SCSI drives,
no error.

Just a few more data points.

Scott