jkh> Sounds good to me.  My comments were, just to make it clear again,
jkh> just food for thought and not out-and-out objections.  If even 47 more
jkh> files in /etc is what it takes to get IPv6 fully supported, then so be
jkh> it. :)

There are many discussion aboud having NetBSD style rc.d.  However, I
think it takes for a period of time.
Once, I wish to commit my changes to be in time for 4.2-RELEASE.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/