In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Justin T. Gibbs" writes:
: >The other interface will be an enumerative interface where you can get
: >a callback for each CIS entry.  These will be bus method based so that
: >they will be the same between 16-bit and 32 bit code.
:
: I don't think the enumerative interface should be callback based.  I'd
: rather have something that facilitates walking the CIS that can be used
: at anytime.

That's what I mean.  You call this, and it will remap the CIS (if it
has been unmapped), walk it for you and pass you a pointer to each CIS
entry one at a time to the function you specify.

Warner