In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Wes Peters writes:
: Dell is selling a Lucent-OEMed card for $139.  I don't know if it is a
: Silver or Gold, though.

http://www.comready.com/dlindwwirlan.html

is selling what appears to be a lucentOEM'd card for $119.  It has
40-bit WEP, so I don't know what metal that makes it (despite having
been told the last time this came up).  There's no external antenna
connector, however.  Still not a bad price and with $20 of the price
point for taking my whole house wireless.

Warner