On 05-Feb-01 Crist J. Clark wrote:
> I don't recall reports of trouble with recent CURRENT, but my CVSup
> from yesterday afternoon is panicing. Before I try too debug this, has
> anyone been getting these or knows what I might be missing?
>
> Boot messages and the panic info are attached.

Could you please turn on DDB, WITNESS, and INVARIANTS in your kernel and see if
you can reproduce this?  Also, compile the kernel with debug symbols.  Then
type 'trace' at the db> prompt when it does to get a backtrace of where it blew
up.  Thanks.

--

John Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/