On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 03:13:58PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
# On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 01:39:14PM -0400, Robert Watson wrote:
# > what was going on, and given that scp doesn't support -1, was a bit of a
# > pain.
#
# Brian, what about adding "-1" to SCP?

I'm late in this thread, so I don't know what has been discussed before,
but if this means to use protocol version one, scp does this already
with

scp -o Protocol=1 ...

That's what I use since freefall has implemented this POLA-violation^Wnew
philosophy.

Regards,

        Jens
--