On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 07:23:26PM -0500, Jim Bryant wrote:
> DOD/DFAS, as well as DOD/DISA.
>
> I find it amazing that the CIA has a more lax policy than DFAS and DISA.

The only person I've ever talked to from the CIA was in charge of network
security to some degree, and according to him they can't even use FreeBSD,
OpenBSD, or NetBSD internally. Everything must come from a central vendor
and be supported by a real company, not by mailing lists.

I'd call that less lax.