On Monday 13 August 2001  3:08 am, The Anarcat wrote:
> [This email contains coarse language due to the absurdity of the thread
> level we're in. My apologies to those offended. Also, my apologies to
> the author of the original mail. You have triggered very sensitive areas
> of my mind. :)]

Swearing adds absolutely nothing to your argument, you've devalued your own
opinion by giving the impression you're incapable of expressing yourself
without resorting to swearing.

I personally got sick of it a short way down and gave up reading.

--
Andrew Boothman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sour.cream.org