Søren Schmidt wrote:

> It seems Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>>>I dont think so, before the latest changes it worked just fine...
>>What's the problem? I didn't noticed anything.
> It seems that there is either a slight pause, or random noise
> between each DMA buffer played...
> -Søren

Was this chipset or motherboard-dependant?

Like I said, I had no problems running SMP and with a SB/Live!-Value...

Current as of yesterday morning [6-7AMish CDT], Tyan S1696DLUA motherboard, 2
Pentium-II/333's, SB/Live! Value card. Did not produce
thse issues.

ET has one helluva sense of humor!
He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!

Do You Yahoo!?