At 1:00 AM -0800 2/24/02, Julian Elischer wrote:
>On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
>  > It is working fairly well for me too, on a dual-pentium machine.
>>  I can't get vmware2 working, but most of everything else that I
>>  do is working, and I'm not running into any mysterious crashes.
>

>hmmmm
>
>I'm using vmware2 to run turbotax to do my taxes and it seems
>fine....

Well, between this and comments from two other people that I finally
put together (ie, I finally realized the significance of what they
were saying), it's working for me too.  Thanks!

[maybe later this week I'll sit down and figure out how to fix the
port so *it* does the right things...]

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]