David W. Chapman Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Hmm.  This should be non-fatal in any event, but which header does it
> > include to get it's htons() and htonl() prototypes?  <netinet/in.h>,
> > <arpa/inet.h>, or <sys/param.h>?
> >
> > > Yes. Recent changes to netinet/in.h have made it require the inclusion
> > > of arpa/inet.h. As well, arpa/inet.h must include netinet/in.h. IOW,
> > > each
> > > of these files must #include the other in order to work correctly.
>
> From reading all the posts, I believe the solution has been to manually
> modify the kde port to do this.

Maybe not.  I think missing prototypes might be fatal in C++.  If this
is the case, my new endian patch will fix this.  Try compiling KDE
after installing a world with the following patch applied:
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~mike/patches/endian-ng3.diff

I plan on committing this on Sunday.

Best regards,
Mike Barcroft