On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 08:05:21PM +0200, Christian Brueffer wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 10:28:00AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> >     It would be great if you guys could re-test with the pmap fix
> >     (/usr/src/sys/i386/i386/pmap.c r1.326).  I believe that the pmap
> >     bug was to blame for all of these issues but I need verification before
> >     I have the comfort level necessary to do the MFC I intended to do.
> >
> >                                     -Matt
> >                                     Matthew Dillon
> >                                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> Everything works great with the fix.

Which exposes another interesting problem.

If I issue 'nm -v', it says:

/usr/libexec/elf/nm: a.out: No such file or directory

This system was last upgraded tonight, so has code from around 26th in
the userland. Kernel has been upgraded to code from this evening.

Does anybody else see this?

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM