In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: It's been a while since we've used portmap(8) on -CURRENT systems.  Is
: it still needed, or can it be removed completely?  At the very least,
: the man page should stop claiming that it's necessary to run NFS.

I think that we need a mtree.obsolete that goes through and deletes
these sorts of things as part of installworld/upgrade scripts.

Warner