On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Mike wrote:
> Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:05:58 -0700
> From: Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: 'FreeBSD Questions' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: IBM ThinkPad 765
>
> Are there any issues installing FreeBSD on a ThinkPad 765? In my Google
> searches I have turned up little to no info on this model.
>
> Thanks
>
> M;)

How much memory and disk? This is one of the older 16 MB models isn't it?
I think sysinstall requires 32 MB to run. I've installed a few Thinkpads,
but these older models can be tough.

Pls. provide the specs, and consider searching the freebsd-mobile archives
and/or posting there.

Good luck - JB

#  John Bleichert
#  http://vonbek.dhs.org/latest.jpg