Nick Withers wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
Danial Thom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- Head in the sand Jerry mumbled:

Just thought I should metion that this comes across as rude to
me... but maybe that's just me!

No, it's not you.

Mr. Thom thoroughly obscures the fact that he has an occasional valid point to make by frequently hurling foul-smelling, flaming troll turds at anyone who dares to voice disagreement with him (or even anyone who in any other way presents an attractive target).

Many list subscribers have long since permanently ignored him. Most folks are tolerant of differing opinions, and even of having their own assumptions challenged, but not tolerant of name calling and other forms of cheap demagogy which really have no place in the formulation of a cogent rational argument.

As have writ others before me... please do not feed the troll.