There is a tool supposed to be able to do this:
/usr/ports/sysutils/ffsrecov

However, it does not work for me, complaining about some missing magic. Maybe you have more luck.
There is also an undelete (2) routine, however, I am not aware of any program that uses it. In case you have any success (besides reinstalling), please let me know, since I am in a similar position.
Of course you should not write to that partition, since old (now deleted) stuff may get overwritten and will be beyond recovy. If there is any, at all, that is. google was not too helpful about this.

Help, I accidently deleted everything in the /var dir. ( fat fingered ).
Is there a way to retrive it? or do i have to reinstall.
I'm now getting alot of error message since it's also a mail server. well
not anymore.

Thanks.