Garrett Cooper wrote:
Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Erik Norgaard wrote:

Yes, you can install the kernel. Applications don't live in kernelspace. If your kernel fails to boot you can boot the old kernel by in the loader menu go to a promt, unload the kernel and load kernel.old.

Now here comes the funny part. When I do, I get the following message:

$ sudo make installkernel KERNCONF=LISTS
ERROR: No kernel "LISTS" to install.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

Should I specify the path like KERNCONF=/root/kernel/LISTS ?

Thank you very much for taking time to help me!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
Easier just to go ln -s /root/kernel/LISTS /usr/src/sys/[arch]/conf/ .

-Garrett
Err... omit that last period in the ln command. I just realized that could be misleading.
-Garrett