2007/1/4, Garrett Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
That's changing. MS is abandoning the 2000 installer and going strictly
GUI, come Vista.
- -Garrett

Well, that's not too surprising - they already have that Aero thing,
so they just as well do a fancy installer. But having a fancy GUI
installer shouldn't be considered as "Microsofty", as they haven't
done it yet... whereas Red Hat and even Apple have done it for a long
time.

For a simple desktop end user like me, who just devote the whole hard
disk for FreeBSD, I think the installer now is adequate.

sunnz.net - sunnz.com - sunnz.org