On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 04:53:39PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:

        Well, the fact that my trying seever firefox addson and the
        failure of firefox and mozilla to display my PHP  files just
        happened to be co-incident.  As of this writing, none of my
        browsers displays my php pages.   I am rebuilding php5; php4
        refuses to build.

        If anybody knows if I ought to be building php4, please let me
        know. --I've surfed the web looking for answers; so far,
        nothing-works....

        (*******)