I'm trying to figure out the best way to backup my server.
I don't have a CD burner, tape drive or other media to write backup to.
So what I want to do, is connect to my other comp with cd burner and that
runs on WinXP.
I was thinking of using shlight since It seems to work good.
In Webmin under backup you can issue a command to perform before and after
the backup.
I tried to set it up to mount the windows command before the backup and
umount it after, but that didn't work.
I think the kernel didn't like that.
If I do it manually it works fine.

Now is there another/better way of doing what I want to do?
I was also thinking about using Cron to issue the commands.
A script might do it, but I don't know anything about writing sripts.

Thanks.