In the immortal words of Matthew Seaman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

> Of course, immediately I sent the above, I noticed what was wrong with
> that picture.
>
> Try adding
>
>     device      amdpm
>
> to you kernel config...

Thank you.  It worked like a charm, and now that I know what I was
lacking, I discovered that it isn't actually listed in LINT hence the
reason I couldn't find it without help.

Of course, now that I know what it is, I'm finding all kinds of
information about it.

I assume that it was a minor oversight not having this entry in LINT, or
are there a lot of things not there deliberately?

Cheers & thanks again

Tim

--
| The most exciting phrase to   | Tim Aslat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
| hear in science, the one that | http://www.spyderweb.com.au      |