Hi all:

   I installed Freebsd ver 6.2 couple months ago in a Pentium III computer.  I
configured samba, gnome and couple other applications.

Couple days ago I decided to update the ports.  For this I use portmanager -u
-l (after updating the port list).

After the update, I starting having problems with my samba server and my gnome
is no working anymore.  After digging in the logs and found this error that
seems to be the root cause:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgnutls.so.13" not found, required by
"libcups.so.2"

I started reading the blogs and mailing looking for a solution.  So far what I
tried was:
- Update gnutils (based on http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/CUPS_Setup)
- Uninstall and reinstall gnutils
- Update ghostscript
    - Remove ghostscript-gnu and keep just gpl version (one of the blogs says
that this is the latest one)
- Uninstall cups
- Reinstall cups
- Reinstall samba
- Re-run portmanager update

Up to know, I was unable to kill this error and, in consequence, my samba
server is not working.

Does anybody could help me to fix this problem? I don't know what else to do.

Thanks in advance

Simon