Branko Vukelic wrote:
Hi,

My name is Branko (a.k.a. FoxBunny in some circles). Until recently I was a
Arch Linux user, and decided to give FreeBSD a try, for a better desktop
experience.
Thanks to the DesktopBSD project (BIG THANKS!) I'm now running FreeBSD on my
box (or is it proper to call DesktopBSD a FreeBSD?).

Well, that could be argued a bit, I suppose.  For evidence, try
running some variation of uname(1) in your terminal.

I must say I am most impressed by how all this works, from development to
final touches, to actually running and using it. I'm looking forward to
getting involved in the whole BSD scene.

Nice meeting (sort of) you all!

Greetings and welcome!

Kevin Kinsey
--