Wojciech Puchar wrote:
I was prompted by a comment in another thread about gmail; and other
than the absolutely annoying way it quotes,  what is wrong with gmail?

The privacy policy (or perhaps more accurately the policy indicating your lack of privacy):

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en/privacy.html

i would rather not narrow the problem to google or gmail, but to any THAT BIG service provider.

simply avoid huge ones as they are too powerful.

Which is why I like to use Tuffmail.com. They are not free, but provide excellent service and features for a mail provider. Plus, they run FreeBSD. :-)

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Key:  0x0C7558C3