On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:08:51 -0800
"Kurt Buff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can think of several others - yet I use gmail, because it's so
> convenient. Some of this can be mitigated by using a POP3/IMAP client
> instead of the web interface.
>
> 1) can't put a graphic in-line with text
>
> 2) forwards and replies *ruin* html-formatted emails
>
> 3) message threading seem to be based on the subject line, not the
> message-id - this one is actually the most frustrating one for me.

i hardly use gmail's own interface - i access it via imap over SSL from
Claws-Mail .... all except the 'html email' point (which I dont use and care
about) should be addressed by using a client...

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Computers are like air conditioners; they can't do their job properly if you
open windows.

Warned.