E. J. Cerejo wrote:
Gerard wrote:
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:18:45 +0000
Chris Whitehouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

portmanager -s piped to a file might tell you what's missing

Just running:

    portmanager -u -l -p -y

should correct the problem as well. Make sure the ports tree is up to
date prior to running that command however.

I think this is similar to running portupgrade -urf icu, it will re-upgrade icu and all the the ports that depend on it. It's 239 packages and I really don't want to do that.

portmanager -s only lists what needs to be done, it doesn't change anything. It shows which packages are up to date, which are out of date, which are current but have been built with out of date dependencies, which are missing etc.

Chris