Hello,

Although I almost always communicate with my server (FreeBSD 4.7R) via
SecureCRT, esecially since it, apart from being secure, has such a nice way
to layout my screen-fonts and such, I do, however, from time to time have
access the server directly, via its own monitor (for going into single-user
mode and such).

I was just wondering whether I can tweak the terminal settings a bit. I
mean, so as to have a text-screen a bit wider than 80x25. :) I have no X
graphical interface installed; just text.

Thanks

- Mark