Hi, I have just purchased a new Dell Server, to run with Plesk. I have just moved from an Apple XServe and seeing that OS X derived from FreeBSD, I felt that it was the best choice to start with. My only dilemma is, I am wanting to run the system in 64-bit, with using the Intel Quad 2.5Ghz Xeon, but I am unsure as to which version I should be downloading.

For plesk, I need to use version 6.1 and had read somewhere that I would use the AMD 64-bit version, can you confirm if this is correct for an Intel processor?

Many Thanks

Justin Archer