Hi,

I'm a former kde user, using Windowmaker now....

And in the past i always used RUN in kde, to startup my favourite irc client...

RUN had several options to execute programs under a different user etc, which comes in handy when using IRC...

But now i need to use SU i think to accomplish this, but it doesnt work :(

Does anyone know which command i can use to execute an X program under a different user?

Greetz Dennis