On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
Seriously, what Google is doing is exactly like what AT&T did when they sent out source of the early UNIX to all those colleges and universities, so many years ago.

This isn't about creating software, it's about collecting our data. I don't understand why people and institutions are willingly handing over all their most valuable information to a private corporation, but maybe I'm just old and cranky and not ready for the New World Order.

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]