Dear Sirs

We are three students attending Hærens Ingeniørhøgskole (the norwegian millitary
engineering school).
We are currently working on an assignment about operating systems. We are writing
about FreeBSD 4.4. We would like to know if you can help us find , or tell us where we
can find information about these following subjects:

*       OS structure
*       Process-handling
*       CPU-handling
*       Memory-handling
*       Filesystem (implementation)
*       I/O structure
*       Security

We would be very greatfull if we could get this information as soon as possible,
because this assignment is due 03.07.03 (Next Friday)

We hope you can help us

Yours sincerely

Corporal Aas, Eskild
Corporal Holth, Per-Christian